Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Blog Inspired

Oh, this was bound to happen eventually.

I like to write. I'm not the brightest duck on the pond, but expressing myself this way has always seemed so natural. It's a good fit for me.

I like to blog, and to read others' blogs. I started on MySpace, and realized that the more Red Bull I drink, the deeper I dig and the more truthful (and sometimes cynical) I write.

My cousin has been blogging pretty steady here for a while now. I made sure to subscribe to her blog this morning...just because. :) Her perspective on things is funny. She lists the people in her blog with abbreviated names...don't ask me why, it just the hell outta me.

Check her blog...
http://elizabethobsesses.blogspot.com/

Speaking of my MySpace blogs...I guess I'll have to do some digging and post some of that stuff here. There are some interesting moments that I was almost too open about. I'll have to go through and re-read (and edit) some of that stuff before I post it.

Oh...about me...
I'm a struggling self-employed divorced white male with 2 daughters, a girlfriend, her daughter, 10 cats, a music job, and two Suzuki Samurais.

I'm not feeling very bloggy right now...the caffeine is wrestling control from the muscle relaxer I took last night. I hate taking medications that bog me down, but that knotted muscle that's been giving me trouble since Saturday morning was causing me to lose too much sleep. Waking up this morning was more challenging than it ever should be.

I've got issues, and they'll be written about on here soon enough. I'm about three steps away from calling a therapist. This might be a bit less expensive. :)

Okay...lists to make, work to do.

I promise I'll blog about something interesting...or at least entertaining...soon enough.

-j

1 comment:

Elizabeth Obsesses said...

WaHoo! Welcome Jimi! I am happy I am the first one to enter a comment on your shiny new blog.