Saturday, May 31, 2008

i can has cheezburger

I love this pic...

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
more cat pictures

Tonight was a long night of entertaining the inebriated. I just was -not- in the mood for that kind of crowd. Waffle House was no better with it's "Jerry-Springer-via-Winston-Salem" class of drama. The only thing missing was the failed paternity test and the goofy look on the trailer parks Mama's face when she says "well I don't know who else could be the father...".

One can only assume it's because she lost track of names after the fifth guy in the train serviced her. Yeah, that was dirty. So what? Next time...don't look.

Anyway, at night's end I found myself sitting at the computer and scoping out the numerous pics that have captions added in Leet Speak. The site I was at was http://icanhascheezburger.com/.

I enjoy this site more than you can imagine.
A. I like cats. Not cute cat shit, either...awesome stuff...or stuff that makes you laugh.
B. Anything worth laughing at once is worth laughing at twice. They've got so much that you don't wind up seeing the same thing twice.

Bad days become good days when I look at this site. It doesn't take long to find something to make me laugh on here.

If'n ya gets a moment...go scope it out...and tell 'em Charlie sent ya!

No comments: