Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ignored Blog

My blog sent me an e-mail last week, telling me it felt ignored and under-appreciated. I tried to be logical, but you know how that goes sometimes...

BLOG: You know...you could take a moment and focus on me, couldn't you?

ME: Aw, c'mon babe...it's not like that...you know I love you. Work has really got me stressed and-

BLOG: Those are just words...when was the last time we went out to dinner? Why don't we see our friends anymore?

ME: Well, Ted & his wife are busy with the baby, and-

BLOG: THAT'S JUST ANOTHER DAMNED EXCUSE TO GET OUT OF THE TRUTH!!!

ME: Huh? Now, look here..I'm jus-

BLOG: ADMIT IT!!! IT'S 'CAUSE MY MOM BROUGHT THAT PLAID BEDSPREAD OVER AND I INSISTED ON USING IT!!! YOU NEVER LIKED MY BEDSPREAD!!!

ME: Wha? Now, baby-

BLOG: DON'T YOU 'BABY' ME, YOU BASTARD!!!


...needless to say...we've got some issues to work through.


Look for a blog with real content soon.

...and 'thank-you' for your support...

-jimi

1 comment:

Elizabeth Obsesses said...

I love that you can at least acknowledge that we have a problem.

Maybe we can work on getting you to work on your obvious commitment fears some time in the near future.

Here's a pillow and blanket for the couch.